Sunday, May 3, 2009

Creating an Energy Vortex with My Sisters

Well dear ones,

I just created a living being in my healing room.

With the smokey quartz merkaba holding the center, flanked by green chrysocolla on the right and rose quartz on the left holding Father's and Mother's love, a column of selenite above for the pure truth of absolute beauty, and 3 rubys below for the backbone and strength of purpose and creation, I called up 2 vortexes.

The one below, mirroring my first chakra, appearing counter-clockwise when seen from above, to draw away all discordant energy that is released in the healing of each individual allowing for the recognition of energy flow, patterns and defenses, so that the beauty of one's life course could be unveiled. Using a branch from an ancient cottonwood tree I traced the pattern that connected into the Earth and the grid lines of light. I also placed a box containing a donation that someone left, because he said it was the will of heaven for him to support my work, at the bottom, for generosity and abundance spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially.

Then with a fan made of feathers I've gathered I created the one above, mirroring my seventh chakra, appearing clockwise, calling on the 4 levels of heart: parental love, children's love, brother/sister love, and conjugal love to open the heart of each person to their own life's task and goodness allowing healing to occur. Above I place a picture of my spiritual parents, Rev. and Mrs. Moon, to the left a photo of us, connecting all to the highest love of the Beloved, inviting all guides, ancestors and good spirits to attend and support each individual who comes in knowing their own lineage of love.

I then placed myself in the center, asking to be the intermediary for healing to happen through me for the greatest benefit of each individual and the most beautiful creation that we would achieve together. The room was full of energy, pulsating up and down from the Earth, and down and up from the Heavens, like a big breath with me in the middle!

WOW!

Tomorrow night I would like to connect the 4 merkabas. I just wanted you to be aware that I was doing it, although you don't have to be present unless you want to be or have any suggestions about it.

with gratitude and love for your goodness,
Anne

No comments: